Wednesday 18 April 2012

Festival Fashion


It’s that time of year… festival season! Over the next few months, hipsters, trendsetters and music-lovers alike will be flocking to various music festivals all over the country. And as a matter of fact, I will be going to Coachella this year! I’m really excited. And to be honest, I cannot wait to dress up like a flower child for three days in a row... While I’m looking forward to the music, the number one thing on my mind right now is fashion. Or more accurately, what I am going to wear.

If you ask me, there are four major must-haves when packing for a fashionable festival getaway: shorts (short skirts can be dangerous), lightweight tops (it’s hot), comfortable (but stylish) footwear and a few breezy dresses.
Without further ado, here are my must-pack fashion picks for Frstival season:

Fabulous, breezy tops are essential…
festival fashion
You can’t go wrong with these perfectly adorable flower child shorts…
flower child shorts
And these lovely summer frocks will keep your look relaxed but oh-so-chic…
festival fashion
Last but not least—footwear. Opt for comfy and versatile options such as these booties and sandals…
festival fashion
What are your festival fashion essentials? If you’re going to a music festival (or even an outdoor concert), let me know what you’ll be wearing in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment